precision mechanics workshops
Applitec Moutier SA develops and produces high-quality cutting tools for machining and micromechanics. Based in Moutier, Switzerland, our company has developed in the heart of the country of turning. Our customers are active in the manufacture of small parts for the following industrial sectors: automotive, electronics and connectivity, medical and dental, watchmaking, micromechanics.
AutoCrib’s industrial distribution solutions power applications in all industries and at all scales. Their primary mission is to provide intelligent and innovative sales solutions for inventory control. AutoCrib designs and manufactures the widest range of intelligent dispensers in the world. No other company has more company-level facilities or experience than AutoCrib. Their goal is to give you the best return on your investment.
• CORMAK is a Polish brand and proven solutions recommended by our customers for many years. We only offer machines of the highest quality and we constantly strive to raise their standards.
• We provide professional warranty and after-warranty service for machines sold. Our engineers have the right knowledge and training for the operation and maintenance of all our machines and appliances for wood and metal processing.
• We offer dedicated training and training modules in the field of conventional machines as well as programming of numerical control (CNC) machines in our company premises and at the customer’s premises.
• By choosing CORMAK, you can be sure that you are buying from a Polish company. All machines offered have appropriate workplace safety certificates.
• Our specialists provide comprehensive information and professional advice on the selection of optimal solutions for your company. You can always count on professional assistance with us.
Our supplier for abrasive solutions.
Link Gruppo SpA produces and distributes tools, oils, lubricants, measuring instruments, accessories and goods for all types of mechanical machining. Our offer is so wide that we can deal with more than 66,000 catalog products and more than 100 commercial networks only in Italy and a contact network with the best tool manufacturers in the world. We are able to meet the needs of today’s industry.
RAGNAR MACHINERY was founded in 2010 and started its activities in the field of special industrial machinery, special purpose machinery and sales in countries all over the world. The parts used on the machines we have developed can reach 80% to be manufactured in-house.
In 2014, we were concentrated in R&D, manufacturing and distribution of industrial metalworking machinery under the brand name «RAGNAR». We use the tapping, cutting and folding machines we have manufactured in our production lines as a test and reference for machine modifications. The machines have acquired a good reputation with all our European and foreign customers who sell and use RAGNAR machines .
Based on the permanent policy, continue to improve the quality, technical and service of the products, in order to meet the customer satisfaction has always been our commitment.
Our company shares this philosophy as a starting point for all our business activities since its inception. We believe that the creation and provision of new values based on customer perspectives will strengthen the relationship of mutual trust between our customers and Ragnar, and become a source of mutual development.
Since 1963, Speroni has been offering a wide range of products and solutions in the international field of measurement, presetting and tool management. Speroni works closely with its customers around the world to understand their needs and offer appropriate technical and economic solutions through the use of advanced technologies, so that more and more companies can benefit from their product offering.